One Male Arrested Following Stabbing at Brampton Banquet Hall
One male has been arrested following a stabbing that occurred at a banquet hall in Brampton.
According to police, the stabbing incident occurred at a banquet hall in the area of Goreway Drive and Deerhurst Drive.
In the early morning hours of Sunday, Dec. 2, 2018, police went to the banquet hall following several 911 calls regarding a large group of people fighting.
According to police, as a result of the incident, several people received minor injuries and one man sustained life-threatening injuries and was transported to a trauma centre for treatment.
On Wednesday, Dec. 12, 2018, a young male from Brampton was arrested and charged with alleged attempt murder and aggravated assault, according to police.
The accused was held pending a bail hearing to take place on Dec. 13, 2018, at the Ontario Court of Justice in Brampton.
Anyone with information regarding this incident is asked to contact investigators from the 21 Division Criminal Investigation Bureau at (905) 453-2121, ext. 2133.
Information may also be left anonymously by calling Peel Crime Stoppers at 1-800-222-TIPS (8477), or by visiting peelcrimestoppers.ca.
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- Police Investigating Large Fight and Stabbing at Banquet Hall in Brampton
- Brampton Teen Arrested in Connection with Stabbing Incident at High School
- Man Arrested Following Stabbing Incident in Brampton
- Suspect Arrested Following Stabbing Incident in Brampton
- One Male Victim Taken to Hospital Following Brampton Stabbing