One Male in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident in Brampton
Peel Police are in the area of Main Street and Queen Street in Brampton for a reported stabbing.
The male victim has been transported to a trauma centre.
The severity of his injuries is unknown.
One suspect is in police custody, while another remains outstanding.
The police are searching for a black male, 5’10’ tall wearing a black sweater, dark pants, and white shoes.
The call was received at 8:10 pm.
More updates to follow.
UPDATE: investigation revealed only one male suspect involved, no other suspects outstanding.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) July 17, 2019
- A Huge Food Truck Festival Is Coming To Brampton Soon
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre
- Man Wanted for Multiple Fraud Incidents Targeting Victims in Mississauga and Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil House With Luxurious Bathrooms
- Another Commercial Development Is Coming To Brampton