One Male in Trauma Centre After Stabbing Incident in Brampton
Peel Police are in the area of Main Street and Queen Street in Brampton for a reported stabbing.
The male victim has been transported to a trauma centre.
The severity of his injuries is unknown.
One suspect is in police custody, while another remains outstanding.
The police are searching for a black male, 5’10’ tall wearing a black sweater, dark pants, and white shoes.
The call was received at 8:10 pm.
More updates to follow.
UPDATE: investigation revealed only one male suspect involved, no other suspects outstanding.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) July 17, 2019
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- All lanes closed on a major highway in Brampton
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- Major phone scam affecting Brampton; residents warned not to call back
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures in Brampton
- Man Transported to Trauma Centre Following Stabbing in Brampton
- Peel Police Responding to Reported Stabbing in Brampton
- One Male Victim Taken to Hospital Following Brampton Stabbing
- Male taken to trauma centre after shooting in Brampton
- Police Looking for Multiple Suspects Following Stabbing in Brampton