One Male Victim Taken to Hospital Following Brampton Stabbing
A male victim was taken to a local hospital following a stabbing in Brampton.
Peel Police received a call about the stabbing, which occurred at a banquet hall in the area of Gore Road and Queen Street East, just after 11:30 p.m., Nov. 16.
Police say, one male victim was transported to a local hospital with what is believed to be non-life threatening injuries.
Another male is in custody, according to police.
We will provide further updates as they become available.
- Scheduled school strikes suspended this week in Brampton
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- Brampton man arrested after catalytic converters cut out from vehicles
- Big Lottery Ticket Win Sold in Brampton
- Ford government remains silent after Brampton declares healthcare emergency