One Male Victim Taken to Hospital Following Brampton Stabbing
A male victim was taken to a local hospital following a stabbing in Brampton.
Peel Police received a call about the stabbing, which occurred at a banquet hall in the area of Gore Road and Queen Street East, just after 11:30 p.m., Nov. 16.
Police say, one male victim was transported to a local hospital with what is believed to be non-life threatening injuries.
Another male is in custody, according to police.
We will provide further updates as they become available.
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- Brampton issues 56 additional physical distancing fines amid COVID-19 outbreak
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- $15M Lotto ticket sold in Brampton
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19