One Male Victim Taken to Hospital Following Brampton Stabbing
A male victim was taken to a local hospital following a stabbing in Brampton.
Peel Police received a call about the stabbing, which occurred at a banquet hall in the area of Gore Road and Queen Street East, just after 11:30 p.m., Nov. 16.
Police say, one male victim was transported to a local hospital with what is believed to be non-life threatening injuries.
Another male is in custody, according to police.
We will provide further updates as they become available.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Brampton man arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row
- Brampton man and Mississauga woman charged after motorcycle theft, assault against officer