One Male Victim Taken to Hospital Following Brampton Stabbing
A male victim was taken to a local hospital following a stabbing in Brampton.
Peel Police received a call about the stabbing, which occurred at a banquet hall in the area of Gore Road and Queen Street East, just after 11:30 p.m., Nov. 16.
Police say, one male victim was transported to a local hospital with what is believed to be non-life threatening injuries.
Another male is in custody, according to police.
We will provide further updates as they become available.
- UPDATE: New Information Revealed as Police Search for Missing Brampton Woman
- PHOTOS: City Honours Neville-Lake Fatal Collision With Quiet Area At Brampton Park
- PHOTOS: A New Residential Neighbourhood Is Coming To Brampton
- Peel District School Board Concerned About New Private School Lobbying Group
- MISSING: Police Looking for 18 Year Old Brampton Woman