One of Brampton's Best Cupcake Shops is Reopening Soon
If you love cupcakes (who doesn’t?), you’ll be very excited to know that a popular cupcake shop has announced when it’ll reopen - and the date is coming up quickly!
Cristina’s Tortina Shop closed its location at 17 Ray Lawson Boulevard recently, and now, the shop has revealed that it will reopen at 332 Main Street North on Tuesday March 27, 2018.
The official “Re-Grand Opening” - as the bakery has coined it - will happen at 2 p.m. that afternoon.
The beloved Brampton bakery prides itself on creating equal employment opportunities for people with Down syndrome and other special needs - aka. Exceptionalities, in the words of owner Mary Iusso.
Iusso created the shop for her daughter Cristina, and others with Down syndrome and other Exceptionalities.
The new location’s closest intersection is Main and Vodden, beside Action Physiotherapy Clinic and in the same plaza as Sonique Hair Design, closer to the downtown core.
Be sure to grab a cupcake or 10!
- What NOT to Call 911 For in Peel Region
- Man and Woman Charged After Police Seize Guns and Drugs from Brampton Home
- House of the Week: $1.8 Mil Luxurious Mansion With Backyard Resort
- Brawl Breaks Out Involving Nearly 500 Students in Brampton
- Brampton Native Ex-NHL Defenceman Will Be The First Canadian On Survivor