One of Brampton's Best Cupcake Shops is Reopening Soon
If you love cupcakes (who doesn’t?), you’ll be very excited to know that a popular cupcake shop has announced when it’ll reopen - and the date is coming up quickly!
Cristina’s Tortina Shop closed its location at 17 Ray Lawson Boulevard recently, and now, the shop has revealed that it will reopen at 332 Main Street North on Tuesday March 27, 2018.
The official “Re-Grand Opening” - as the bakery has coined it - will happen at 2 p.m. that afternoon.
The beloved Brampton bakery prides itself on creating equal employment opportunities for people with Down syndrome and other special needs - aka. Exceptionalities, in the words of owner Mary Iusso.
Iusso created the shop for her daughter Cristina, and others with Down syndrome and other Exceptionalities.
The new location’s closest intersection is Main and Vodden, beside Action Physiotherapy Clinic and in the same plaza as Sonique Hair Design, closer to the downtown core.
Be sure to grab a cupcake or 10!
- Vehicle on Fire Following Collision in Brampton
- People Warned Not to Eat Enticing Cleaning Product in Brampton and Beyond
- Peel Police Have Created an Interactive Crime Map for Brampton
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Jagmeet Singh Handles Racist Heckler at Brampton Event
- Man Reported Missing After Leaving Brampton Hospital