One of Brampton’s Most Popular Restaurants is Closing
So, we have some good news and some bad news and before we give you the bad news, we want you to remember the following expression: "when one door closes, another one opens."
One of downtown Brampton's most popular hotspots, Sul Irmaos Smokehouse, is closing its doors.
However, it's not going away forever.
Instead, it's focusing entirely on its food truck.
Sul Irmaos operators recently took to Facebook to announce that their popular Portuguese resto, known for its smoked meat sandwiches, is now on wheels. And while that's great news for people who would love nothing more then to grab some food from the You Gotta Eat Here-featured joint, diners should note that the brick and mortar location is closing as a result.
"The Sul Irmaos Smokehouse Food Truck is on the road! Our events and catering have been growing drastically so we have decided to CLOSE the doors to our location and focus on the Food Truck."
Operators went on to thank diners for their support over the past five years.
"Without you we would never be the establishment we are today. We are entering a new chapter and look forward to the many years ahead of us."
Sul Irmaos' operators said they will be constantly updating their social media accounts with locations throughout the GTA so that residents can check them out if they're in the area.
The restaurant will also continue to cater.
"Our catering game will be strong so if you ever need catering for festivals, weddings, baptisms, private parties or corporate functions…we got you!
The restaurant will officially close on Sunday, Nov. 26.
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Road Closed Due to Possible Gas Leak in Brampton
- Police Looking for Elderly Woman Last Seen in Brampton
- Traffic Lights Malfunctioning on Major Road in Brampton
- Here's How the Toronto Raptors Celebrated Their Championship Win
- 5 Restaurants That Closed Their Doors in Brampton in 2017
- Another One of Brampton's Most Popular Restaurants is Closing
- Huge Food Truck Festival Set to Hit Brampton This Summer
- Brampton Chef's One-Of-A-Kind Restaurant Launching a Food Truck
- Here's What's Happening at a Massive Food Truck Festival in Brampton This Weekend