One of the Biggest U.K. Brands Coming to Bramalea City Centre in Brampton
If you’re a big fan of chic U.K. retailer Topshop/Topman, you are in luck—the brand is opening a new location in Bramalea City Centre in Brampton.
The store is slated to open on Thursday, Nov. 17 and will take up some prime real estate in the mall’s Hudson Bay store.
With the holidays fast approaching, a lot of people are no doubt happy that they can ask Santa for a few stylish pieces from the popular brand.
Topshop sells apparel for both men and women and offers shoppers a plethora of blingy dresses and skirts, non-blingy dresses and skirts, tops, pants, undergarments, shoes and accessories.
Happy shopping, everyone!
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Peel police report four drug-related deaths in 24 hours
- Peel region’s top doctor says Brampton is not ready to reopen due to spike in COVID-19 cases
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Allegedly impaired driver involved in collision in Brampton