One person confirmed dead at scene of collision in Brampton
One person has been pronounced dead following a collision in Brampton this afternoon.
Police were called at 6:30 p.m. for a car colliding with a motorcycle at the intersection of Creditview Road and Sandalwood Parkway.
Police confirmed that one person was pronounced dead at the scene.
The intersection has been shut down and will remain closed for an extended amount of time.
The Major Collision Bureau is attending the scene to investigate.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
.@PeelPolice have closed the intersection of Creditview & Sandalwood for serious collision involving a motorcycle. One patient reported without vitals, second patient unconscious to be transported by @ornge pic.twitter.com/wvx6eu5cEY— Andrew Collins (@ACollinsPhoto) May 16, 2020
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- 460 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,956 total cases found in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- Intersection Closed After Motorcycle and Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- UPDATED: Intersection Closed Following Collision in Brampton
- Driver Dead After Collision at Major Intersection
- Halton Police Investigating Serious Motorcycle Collision Involving Brampton Man
- Police On Scene For Collision In Brampton Involving Vehicle And Motorcycle