One person confirmed dead at scene of collision in Brampton
One person has been pronounced dead following a collision in Brampton this afternoon.
Police were called at 6:30 p.m. for a car colliding with a motorcycle at the intersection of Creditview Road and Sandalwood Parkway.
Police confirmed that one person was pronounced dead at the scene.
The intersection has been shut down and will remain closed for an extended amount of time.
The Major Collision Bureau is attending the scene to investigate.
Residents are asked to avoid the area.
.@PeelPolice have closed the intersection of Creditview & Sandalwood for serious collision involving a motorcycle. One patient reported without vitals, second patient unconscious to be transported by @ornge pic.twitter.com/wvx6eu5cEY— Andrew Collins (@ACollinsPhoto) May 16, 2020
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Many Canadians concerned about returning to their office
- Suspended driver allegedly caught with firearm during traffic stop in Brampton
- Intersection Closed After Motorcycle and Vehicle Collision in Brampton
- UPDATED: Intersection Closed Following Collision in Brampton
- Brampton intersection closed following collision with motorcycle
- Driver Dead After Collision at Major Intersection
- Police On Scene For Collision In Brampton Involving Vehicle And Motorcycle