One Person Critically Injured After Crashing into Tree in Brampton
One person was transported to hospital with critical injuries following a single-vehicle collision in Brampton.
Peel paramedics reported that a car collided with a tree on Colonel Bertram Rd. in the evening hours of Dec. 30.
The victim was transported to Sunnybrook hospital in Toronto with critical injuries.
Editor's Note: a previous version of this article indicated the crash occurred on Dec 31. The correct date is Dec 30. We regret the error.
- Victim Transported to Hospital After Crashing into Building in Brampton
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton
- TRAFFIC: One Person Taken to Hospital After Collision in Brampton
- Victim Transported to Hospital Following Robbery in Brampton
- UPDATE: Impaired Driving Collision Critically Injures One Person and Closes Intersection in Brampton