One Person Dead After Fire at Senior's Home in Brampton
A fire at a Brampton senior’s home has left one person dead and another seriously injured.
Peel police recently reported that the blaze broke out at a senior’s residence on McHardy Place.
Peel Paramedics reported that two people were transported to hospital, one with serious injuries and the other without vital signs.
Multiple media reports have since confirmed that the man without vital signs has died.
The fire is now out and the cause of the blaze is under investigation.
McMurchy Drive is closed between Fair Oaks and Royce Ave. for now.
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Three teens arrested for arson at Brampton elementary school
- Police investigating after deceased male located in Brampton
- Ontario is giving drive-in movie theatres the clear to reopen