One Person Dead After Shooting in Brampton
One person is dead following a shooting in Brampton.
According to Peel police, reports regarding a shooting in the Steelwell Road and Tomken Road area came in around 10:20 on Monday, Feb. 20.
One male victim has been pronounced dead.
The homicide bureau is currently investigating the incident.
There are no reports on suspects or other injuries available at this time.
We’ll keep you posted on more details as the story develops.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Canadian military preparing to get involved in COVID-19 pandemic
- Brampton man charged for allegedly lying about COVID-19 exposure
- Waste service changes coming to Brampton amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Close to 2,000 COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, with over 70 cases confirmed in Brampton
- VIDEO: One Person Dead After Shooting as K9 and Tactical Look for Suspect in Brampton
- BREAKING: One Person Dead After Shooting in Brampton
- Male Pronounced Dead After Shooting in Brampton
- One Person Dead Following Reports of Stabbing in Brampton
- UPDATE: One dead in Brampton shooting, police searching for suspects