One Person Dead Following Morning Crash in Brampton
One man is dead following a two-car collision in Brampton.
Peel police Const. Cst. Iryna Yashnyk told inBrampton.com that a call regarding the crash, which occurred in the McLaughlin Rd. and Elgin Dr. area, came in at 8:33 a.m.
Police say that one man who was transported to local hospital has died.
However, it is unclear if he died from injuries sustained in the collision or from a different medical issue.
The occupants of the other vehicle were not injuried.
The Major Collision Bureau is investigating the incident.
Southbound McLaughlin Road is closed in the affected area.
UPDATE: The roads are now open.
- Massive Winning Lotto Prize Ticket Recently Sold in Brampton
- Brampton House of the Week: $1.1 Million Home with Gorgeous Kitchen
- Police Searching for Suspects After Armed Robbery in Brampton
- Brampton Politicians Speak Up On Alleged Sikh Extremism in Canada
- Man Charged After Idling Car Stolen in Brampton
- A Woman is Dead After Morning Collision in Brampton
- UPDATE: One Dead and Child Injured in Major Collision on Hwy 50 in Brampton
- Driver Dead After Collision at Major Intersection
- Collision Prompts Serious Injuries and Road Closure in Brampton
- Roads Closed Due to Collision and Driver Transported to Hospital in Brampton