One Person Hospitalized Following Shooting in Brampton
Officers are continuing to investigate a shooting that occurred on Saturday evening, September 14.
Police were called at 11:24 p.m. for a shooting in the area of Bovaird Drive and Nasmith Street.
One victim was taken to a local hospital in non-life-threatening condition, police say.
There is no suspect description at this time.
The investigation is ongoing.
- UPDATE: Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton pronounced dead
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Multiple coyotes have been spotted in Brampton
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Brampton