One Person Injured Following Vehicle Roll-Over
Peel Paramedics are on scene in Brampton at Dixie Road and Countryside Drive, where a male patient over 18 is being transported to a local hospital.
The patient sustained minor injuries after a single vehicle roll-over occured.
Cover photo courtesy of Peel Paramedics Twitter.
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- Paramedics on Scene After Vehicle Rollover, Person Trapped Inside
- Paramedics Treating Person Trapped Under Vehicle in Brampton
- Paramedics on Scene After Vehicle Crashes into House in Brampton
- Paramedics Respond to Child Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- One Dead, Three Injured After Vehicle Drives Into Ditch in Brampton