One Person Seriously Injured Following Shooting in Brampton
One person is in hospital with serious injuries following an early morning shooting in Brampton.
Peel police say the shooting occurred around 6:00 a.m. in the Hansen Rd. and Queen St. area.
One victim was transported to a trauma centre with serious but non-life threatening injuries.
One suspect is still outstanding.
UPDATE: The victim, a 33 year old man, was shot multiple times. The suspect is described as a black male wearing dark clothing.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs