One Person Seriously Injured Following Shooting in Brampton
One person is in hospital with serious injuries following an early morning shooting in Brampton.
Peel police say the shooting occurred around 6:00 a.m. in the Hansen Rd. and Queen St. area.
One victim was transported to a trauma centre with serious but non-life threatening injuries.
One suspect is still outstanding.
UPDATE: The victim, a 33 year old man, was shot multiple times. The suspect is described as a black male wearing dark clothing.
The investigation is ongoing.
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- House of the Week: $4.6 Mil Massive House with Stunning Interior
- All lanes closed on a major highway in Brampton
- Major phone scam affecting Brampton; residents warned not to call back
- UPDATE: Mental health crisis prompts major highway and road closures in Brampton