One Person Seriously Injured Following Shooting in Brampton
One person is in hospital with serious injuries following an early morning shooting in Brampton.
Peel police say the shooting occurred around 6:00 a.m. in the Hansen Rd. and Queen St. area.
One victim was transported to a trauma centre with serious but non-life threatening injuries.
One suspect is still outstanding.
UPDATE: The victim, a 33 year old man, was shot multiple times. The suspect is described as a black male wearing dark clothing.
The investigation is ongoing.
- Intersection Closed for Shooting Investigation in Brampton
- Police Warn Residents to Beware of Serious and Ongoing Taxi Scam in Brampton
- Police Searching for Missing 17 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Police Searching for Brampton Male Considered Armed and Dangerous
- UPDATE: Extreme Weather Warning in Effect for Brampton