One Person Taken to Trauma Centre Following Fire in Brampton
Police investigators and Brampton fire are investigating a fire that occurred in the City of Brampton.
According to police, the fire occurred at Balmoral Drive.
Police say a 46-year-old male from Brampton is in custody for arson cause bodily harm.
One person has been taken to a Toronto trauma centre.
Brampton fire and police investigators are investigating the fire call at Balmoral Drive, @CityBrampton . One person taken to a Toronto trauma centre, one person in custody..investigation ongoing. fire marshal called. call came in at 9:02pm pic.twitter.com/A5FSXzDGsg— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) February 21, 2019
The investigation is ongoing.
We will provide more details as they become available.
- Police investigate possible kidnapping of a female in Brampton
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 14 to 19
- UPDATE: Police say Saturday night incident in Brampton wasn't kidnapping; continuing to investigate
- Ontario reports 365 new COVID-19 cases in past 24 hours, one new death
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway