One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure Near Brampton Border
Police are investigating a possible threat at Lincoln Alexander High school in Mississauga were there is a lockdown in progress.
Other schools in the area are in hold and secure.
The other schools in hold and secure include Holy Cross Elementary and Corliss PES.
The Morning Star YMCA is also in hold and secure.
Police say a call regarding the incident was received at 10:26 am.
Police have no further information at this time.
More updates to follow.
UPDATE: Peel police initially indicated the affected schools were in Brampton. They are in Mississauga, close to the Brampton border.
UPDATE: The lockdown and hold and secures have been lifted.
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure in Brampton
- UPDATED: Schools in Lockdown and Hold and Secure After Gun Reportedly Seen in Brampton
- UPDATED: Schools Under Lockdown, Hold and Secure in Brampton
- More Schools in Hold and Secure After Phone Threat in Brampton
- UPDATED: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Stabbing in Brampton