One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure Near Brampton Border
Police are investigating a possible threat at Lincoln Alexander High school in Mississauga were there is a lockdown in progress.
Other schools in the area are in hold and secure.
The other schools in hold and secure include Holy Cross Elementary and Corliss PES.
The Morning Star YMCA is also in hold and secure.
Police say a call regarding the incident was received at 10:26 am.
Police have no further information at this time.
More updates to follow.
UPDATE: Peel police initially indicated the affected schools were in Brampton. They are in Mississauga, close to the Brampton border.
UPDATE: The lockdown and hold and secures have been lifted.
- These stores are now open at Bramalea City Centre in Brampton
- Brampton principal temporarily removed for 'xenophobic and racist' remark
- Creators of 6ixBuzz possibly doxed via social media
- House struck during two-vehicle collision in Brampton
- Premier Doug Ford reveals Brampton is "hot spot" for COVID-19
- One School in Lockdown and Others in Hold and Secure in Brampton
- UPDATED: Schools in Lockdown and Hold and Secure After Gun Reportedly Seen in Brampton
- UPDATED: Schools Under Lockdown, Hold and Secure in Brampton
- More Schools in Hold and Secure After Phone Threat in Brampton
- UPDATED: Multiple Schools Under Hold and Secure Following Stabbing in Brampton