One Seriously Injured Following Crash in Brampton
Paramedics were called to the scene of a collision this evening.
Police received a call at 9:28 p.m. for a single-vehicle collision in the area of Major William Sharpe and Burt Drive, west of Queen Street at Chinguacousy.
One person has been taken to a trauma centre in life-threatening condition, police say.
Residents may want to avoid the area for now.
UPDATE: Major William Sharpe is closed at Candy Crescent and at Gowland Gate until further notice.
- Employee at Brampton FreshCo. tests positive for COVID-19
- Brampton woman identified as Hamilton murder victim
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 24
- These are the pharmacies offering COVID-19 tests in Brampton
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 24
- Pedestrian in life-threatening condition after being struck by a vehicle in Brampton
- UPDATE: One Year Old Child Injured in Brampton Collision
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Collision in Brampton
- Police and Paramedics on Scene for Pedestrian Struck in Brampton
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Crash in Brampton