One Seriously Injured in Collision in Brampton
A crash has been reported this afternoon.
Police received a call at 4:22 p.m. regarding a collision involving a car and a transport truck at the intersection of Bovaird Drive East and Kennedy Road North.
A 22 year old woman has been taken to a local hospital with serious injuries, police say.
Eastbound Bovaird is currently closed at Kennedy.
Residents should avoid the area.
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Ontario reports 491 new COVID-19 cases, highest daily increase in months
- All COVID-19 cases in Brampton schools for the week of September 21 to 26
- Ontario reports 435 new COVID-19 cases, no new deaths
- Bovaird Road closed due to collision involving allegedly impaired driver
- Collision Involving Transport Truck Causes Injuries in Brampton
- Crash blocking traffic at major Brampton intersection
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Collision in Brampton
- Road Closed After Transport Truck Crash in Brampton