One Victim Sustains Injuries in Stabbing in Brampton
Officers are investigating a stabbing in Brampton this evening.
Police were called for the incident, which happened in the area of Bovaird Road West and Fletchers Creek Boulevard, at 8:57 p.m.
One person suffered stab wounds is being treated for non-life-threatening injuries.
There is currently no suspect description, police say.
More information to come as the investigation proceeds.
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- UPDATE: Pedestrian struck by vehicle in Brampton pronounced dead
- Multiple coyotes have been spotted in Brampton
- Police searching for sex trafficking offender known to frequent GTA
- Single-home buyers and condo living on the rise; here's what you need to earn in Brampton