Only Three Community Rides Left in Brampton for the Year
Cyclists, unite! There are three free casual cycling tours left for the year in Brampton, and if you haven’t checked one out yet, the tours are a great way to spend a Sunday morning exploring Brampton on your bike.
Community Rides are Brampton’s series of free bike tours that run from May through September. There have been 11 rides so far this summer, and the final three are upon us.
Here are the remaining community rides you can attend:
Sunday, August 20 @ 9:45 a.m.
- Meet at Downtown Brampton GO - Station North
- Featuring route to Mount Pleasant GO and back
Sunday, September 10 @ 9:45 a.m.
- Meet at Jim Archdekin Recreation Centre - The Creek North
- Featuring Etobicoke Creek Recreational Trail to Caledon and back
Sunday, September 24 @ 9:45 a.m.
- Meet at Downtown Brampton GO - Station South
- Featuring route to Bramalea GO and back
All three of the remaining routes are 15 kilometres and last about an hour and a half, with a snack break partway through. Free refreshments will be provided.
The rides are run by citizen volunteers from the Brampton Cycling Advisory Committee - so bike out, enjoy the weather, and mingle!
Riders can register here.
- Brampton Fire Department Responding To First Alarm Fire At Apartment Building
- MISSING: Police Looking for 11 Year Old Girl in Brampton
- Toronto Police Arrest Alleged Child Predator With Connection To Peel Region
- Brampton Woman Celebrating Big Group Lotto Win
- Lanes Blocked Off on 410 Following Collision in Brampton