OPP Arrest 23-Year-Old Brampton Resident Following Road Rage Incident
OPP officers witnessed and investigated a road rage incident that resulted in the arrest of one of the drivers involved.
On August 18 at about 1:47 a.m., an officer observed two motor vehicles engaged in what appeared to be a road rage incident in the area of Mayfield Road and McLaughlin Road in Caledon.
The officer conducted a traffic stop on both vehicles to investigate the incident further.
As the officer was speaking to one of the drivers, the officer detected an odour of alcoholic beverage. The driver was asked to provide a sample of his breath into the approved roadside screening device, which resulted in a “fail” reading. The driver was then transported to the Caledon Detachment OPP, where further tests were conducted.
As a result, Parmjeet Gill, a 23-year-old Brampton resident was charged with operation while impaired - Blood Alcohol Concentration Equal to or Exceeding 80 mgs.
The accused is expected to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice on September 5, 2019, to answer to the charge
- 5 Rides That Used to Exist at Canada's Wonderland
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- Woman Pronounced Dead Following Domestic Violence Case In Brampton
- Peel Police Investigating Assault Near Plaza In Brampton
- Police Responding to a Reported Shooting in Brampton
- OPP Arrest And Charge Three Brampton Residents With Impaired Driving
- OPP Arrests 25-Year-Old Brampton Resident Following Single-Vehicle Collision
- Brampton Man Charged After Road Rage Stabbing Incident
- OPP Shares Concerns After Charging Two Brampton Residents With Drunk Driving
- Man Arrested After Brandishing Machete During Road Rage Incident in Brampton