OPP Arrest 26-Year-Old Brampton Man With Speeding While Impaired
OPP officers have arrested a Brampton resident for speeding while impaired.
On September 8 at approximately 11:30 p.m, OPP responded to a report of a vehicle traveling southbound on Highway 41 in Addington Highlands Township near Slate Falls Road. Police located the vehicle and observed the suspected vehicle traveling at a high rate of speed. Police initiated a traffic stop and determined that the driver had been drinking.
OPP have charged Tevin Shane Jagmohan, a 26-year-old from Brampton, with operation while impaired - alcohol and drugs and operating a motor vehicle while over legal blood alcohol limit.
The accused was charged further contrary to the highway traffic act of Ontario with speeding and blood alcohol concentration above zero.
Jagmohan was released on a promise to appear and is scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Greater Napanee on October 1. His licence was suspended and his vehicle was impounded for seven days.
- OPP Arrest And Charge 21-Year-Old Brampton Resident With Impaired Driving
- Impaired Brampton Man Charged After Fleeing From Police in Stolen Vehicle
- OPP Arrests 25-Year-Old Brampton Resident Following Single-Vehicle Collision
- OPP Arrest And Charge Brampton Man With Impaired Driving After Collision
- OPP Arrest And Charge Three Brampton Residents With Impaired Driving