OPP Arrest 38-Year-Old Brampton Truck Driver Involved In Triple Fatal Crash
After a lengthy and detailed investigation by OPP, officers have laid charges against the transport truck driver involved in a triple fatal crash that occurred northwest of Listowel on June 21, 2019.
Three London, Ontario residents, 60-year-old Walter Yetman, 58-year-old Donna Yetman and 28-year-old Stephanie Roloson died as a result of injuries sustained in the crash. A two-year-old boy sustained non-life threatening injuries.
According to police, the driver of the tractor trailer failed to stop for a stop sign at the intersection of Perth Road 178 and Perth Line 88, which subsequently caused the fatal crash.
Gurvinder Singh, a 38-year-old from Brampton, has been charged with three counts of causing death by criminal negligence contrary to section 220 (b) of the Criminal Code and one count of causing bodily harm by criminal negligence contrary to section 221 of the Criminal Code.
Singh was arrested and taken into custody by Huron OPP on September 5. He has since been released from custody with a court appearance scheduled for September 30 at the Ontario Court of Justice - Goderich.
- Man Arrested After Crash Kills Three in Brampton
- Brampton Man Charged in Connection With Fatal Street Racing Crash
- Serious Injuries Caused by Tractor Trailer Crash in Brampton
- Two Brampton Truck Drivers Charged in Fatal Crashes on Highway 401
- 15-Year-Old Driver Charged Following Collision in Brampton