OPP Arrest 39-Year-Old Brampton Resident With Possession Of Illegal Drug
The OPP have charged and arrested a Brampton resident with the possession of an illegal drug.
According to OPP, on August 22 at approximately 12:45 p.m, Wellington County Ontario Provincial Police (OPP) stopped the driver of a black sedan on McLaughlin Road in Brampton. The officer arrested the driver for possession of an illegal drug.
Police located crack-cocaine and drug distribution paraphernalia in the vehicle as well as a prohibited edged weapon. The vehicle, drugs and weapon have been seized.
39-year-old Brampton resident Marlon Anthony Sinclair has been charged with the possession of a scheduled one substance - for the purpose of trafficking contrary to the Controlled Drugs and Substances Act (CDSA) and with possession of a weapon for a dangerous purpose contrary to the Criminal Code. The Accused was held for bail.
The quantity of drugs seized is over 10 grams.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- 460 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,956 total cases found in Brampton
- Six Arrested, Two Pending Arrest for Possession of Massive Amounts of Illegal Drugs
- Brampton Men Charged with Drug Possession in Caledon
- Two Brampton Residents Charged After Gun and Drugs Seized in Peterborough
- Two Men Charged With Possession of a Firearm in Brampton
- Loaded Firearm and Drugs Seized in Brampton