OPP Arrest And Charge 21-Year-Old Brampton Resident With Impaired Driving
The OPP have charged a 21-year-old from Brampton with impaired driving.
On August 10 at approximately 1:45 p.m, officers of the Lennox & Addington County Detachment of the OPP responded to reports of an erratic driver on Hwy 401 eastbound.
OPP stopped the vehicle just east of the Deseronto Exit.
The driver, Abishan Jegatheeshan, was arrested for impaired driving and charged with operation while impaired - alcohol and drugs.
The accused was released on conditions and is scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Napanee on August 20.
His licence was suspended and his vehicle was impounded for seven days.
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- A Brampton-Based Healthcare Project Is Expanding To Other Cities Across Ontario
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- OPP Arrest And Charge Brampton Man With Impaired Driving After Collision
- OPP Arrest And Charge Three Brampton Residents With Impaired Driving
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway
- Impaired Brampton Man Charged After Fleeing From Police in Stolen Vehicle
- Brampton School Bus Driver Charged With Impaired Driving With Children on Board