OPP Arrest And Charge 21-Year-Old Brampton Resident With Impaired Driving
The OPP have charged a 21-year-old from Brampton with impaired driving.
On August 10 at approximately 1:45 p.m, officers of the Lennox & Addington County Detachment of the OPP responded to reports of an erratic driver on Hwy 401 eastbound.
OPP stopped the vehicle just east of the Deseronto Exit.
The driver, Abishan Jegatheeshan, was arrested for impaired driving and charged with operation while impaired - alcohol and drugs.
The accused was released on conditions and is scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Napanee on August 20.
His licence was suspended and his vehicle was impounded for seven days.
- A severe thunderstorm watch is now in effect for Brampton
- Ontario makes temporary change so businesses can avoid paying severance
- Police searching for single suspect in relation to restaurant robbery in Brampton
- 446 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 2,496 total cases found in Brampton
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- OPP Arrest And Charge Brampton Man With Impaired Driving After Collision
- OPP Arrest And Charge Three Brampton Residents With Impaired Driving
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway
- OPP Arrest 26-Year-Old Brampton Man With Speeding While Impaired
- Impaired Brampton Man Charged After Fleeing From Police in Stolen Vehicle