OPP Arrest And Charge 21-Year-Old Brampton Resident With Impaired Driving
The OPP have charged a 21-year-old from Brampton with impaired driving.
On August 10 at approximately 1:45 p.m, officers of the Lennox & Addington County Detachment of the OPP responded to reports of an erratic driver on Hwy 401 eastbound.
OPP stopped the vehicle just east of the Deseronto Exit.
The driver, Abishan Jegatheeshan, was arrested for impaired driving and charged with operation while impaired - alcohol and drugs.
The accused was released on conditions and is scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Napanee on August 20.
His licence was suspended and his vehicle was impounded for seven days.
- Brampton students cannot switch from distance to in-person learning at random during the school year: PDSB
- Mosquitos carrying West Nile discovered in Brampton
- Skies will be clear in Brampton for optimal Perseid meteor shower viewing
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Trudeau, Morneau, Telford must resign, or trigger an election: Blanchet
- OPP Arrest And Charge Brampton Man With Impaired Driving After Collision
- OPP Arrest And Charge Three Brampton Residents With Impaired Driving
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway
- OPP Arrest 26-Year-Old Brampton Man With Speeding While Impaired
- Impaired Brampton Man Charged After Fleeing From Police in Stolen Vehicle