OPP Arrest And Charge 21-Year-Old Brampton Resident With Impaired Driving
The OPP have charged a 21-year-old from Brampton with impaired driving.
On August 10 at approximately 1:45 p.m, officers of the Lennox & Addington County Detachment of the OPP responded to reports of an erratic driver on Hwy 401 eastbound.
OPP stopped the vehicle just east of the Deseronto Exit.
The driver, Abishan Jegatheeshan, was arrested for impaired driving and charged with operation while impaired - alcohol and drugs.
The accused was released on conditions and is scheduled to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice in Napanee on August 20.
His licence was suspended and his vehicle was impounded for seven days.
- Significant snowfall in the forecast for Brampton this winter
- Brampton man charged after four pedestrians struck in multi-vehicle crash
- Brampton school under hold and secure as police investigate threats
- 96 year old Brampton man charged with two counts of sexual assault
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Geese play chicken on Brampton road
- OPP Arrest And Charge Brampton Man With Impaired Driving After Collision
- OPP Arrest And Charge Three Brampton Residents With Impaired Driving
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway
- OPP Arrest 26-Year-Old Brampton Man With Speeding While Impaired
- Impaired Brampton Man Charged After Fleeing From Police in Stolen Vehicle