OPP Arrest And Charge Brampton Man With Impaired Driving After Collision
OPP have arrested and charged a Brampton man with impaired driving.
On August 4, OPP responded to a single-vehicle motor vehicle collision on Lily Lake Road shortly after 1:00 pm.
According to officers, a vehicle originally entered the ditch and struck a tree on Stockdale Road; however, the driver continued driving on from that point. Shortly thereafter the vehicle entered another ditch and struck a pole on Lily Lake Road.
The male driver was found to be under the influence of alcohol.
OPP have reported that Michael Irwin, age 33 from Brampton, was arrested and charged with:
- Operation while impaired - blood alcohol concentration - 80 plus
- Operation while impaired - alcohol and drugs
- Unauthorized possession of a weapon
- Fail to remain (under the Highway Traffic Act)
The accused is scheduled to appear in the Ontario Court of Justice in Peterborough on September 4, 2019.
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- A Brampton-Based Healthcare Project Is Expanding To Other Cities Across Ontario
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- OPP Arrest And Charge Three Brampton Residents With Impaired Driving
- OPP Arrest And Charge 21-Year-Old Brampton Resident With Impaired Driving
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway
- Impaired Brampton Man Charged After Fleeing From Police in Stolen Vehicle
- Man Charged with Impaired Driving and Firearm Possession in Brampton