OPP Arrest And Charge Brampton Man With Impaired Driving After Collision
OPP have arrested and charged a Brampton man with impaired driving.
On August 4, OPP responded to a single-vehicle motor vehicle collision on Lily Lake Road shortly after 1:00 pm.
According to officers, a vehicle originally entered the ditch and struck a tree on Stockdale Road; however, the driver continued driving on from that point. Shortly thereafter the vehicle entered another ditch and struck a pole on Lily Lake Road.
The male driver was found to be under the influence of alcohol.
OPP have reported that Michael Irwin, age 33 from Brampton, was arrested and charged with:
- Operation while impaired - blood alcohol concentration - 80 plus
- Operation while impaired - alcohol and drugs
- Unauthorized possession of a weapon
- Fail to remain (under the Highway Traffic Act)
The accused is scheduled to appear in the Ontario Court of Justice in Peterborough on September 4, 2019.
- Building evacuated, roads closed due to potential ammonia leak in Brampton
- Patrick Brown reveals COVID-19 'hot spot' neighbourhood in Brampton
- Peel releases map data showing COVID-19 cases and hotspots
- Landlords choosing to evict commercial tenants rather than apply for government aid
- Three teens arrested for arson at Brampton elementary school
- OPP Arrest And Charge Three Brampton Residents With Impaired Driving
- OPP Arrest And Charge 21-Year-Old Brampton Resident With Impaired Driving
- Brampton Truck Driver Arrested for Impaired Driving on Highway
- Impaired Brampton Man Charged After Fleeing From Police in Stolen Vehicle
- Man Charged with Impaired Driving and Firearm Possession in Brampton