OPP Arrest And Charge Brampton Man With Possession Of Stolen Property
The OPP have arrested and charged a man responsible for having $100,000 worth of stolen property in his possession.
On July 29, Caledon OPP responded to a call in the area of Mayfield Road and Centreville Creek Road in Caledon where they found the property which stolen from an address in Mississauga.
An investigation was conducted and the following property was recovered:
- Bobcat tractor stolen from Mississauga, approximate value $25,000;
- Wacker tamper stolen from Mississauga, approximate value $17,000, and
- Transport truck stolen out of Halton Region, approximate value $60,000.
As a result, Gurjinder Pooni, 37, of Brampton, was arrested and charged with possession of property obtained by crime over $5000.
Pooni is expected to appear at the Ontario Court of Justice on August 29th to answer to the charge.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- Two Brampton Men Arrested in Connection with Stolen Vehicles and Drug Possession
- Three men arrested in relation to stolen vehicle in Brampton
- Brampton Men Charged After Stolen Vehicle Crash
- Brampton Teens Charged After Allegedly Fleeing from Stolen Vehicle into Farmer's Field
- DNA Evidence Used to Make Arrest After Vehicles Stolen in Oakville and Brampton