Ornge Dispatched to Serious Transport Truck Rollover in Brampton
An Ornge helicopter has been called to the site of a serious crash in Brampton.
The OPP recently announced that a transport truck rollover occurred in the westbound 407 and Hurontario area.
The affected portion of the highway is currently closed.
Peel Paramedics say the driver is trapped inside the vehicle. Brampton Fire and Emergency Services are currently using the jaws of life to attempt to extricate the victim.
Serious injuries have been reported.
We’ll provide more updates as they become available.
- Minimum Wage Has Increased in Brampton and Beyond
- Judge Grants Injunction to Family of Brampton Woman on Life Support
- Brampton Brothers Arrested Following Brutal and Potentially Hate-Motivated Crime
- Is Dangerous Driving on the Rise?
- Major Fast Food Chain Carrying Fun New Menu Item for Limited Time in Brampton