Outdoor Pools and Spray Pads Closing Soon in Brampton
Summer is sadly coming to a close, and with that, so are outdoor pools and spray pads. Whether or not you’ve been cooling off at one of Brampton’s pools or spray pads, this weekend is your last chance to head out and enjoy!
Spray pads, outdoor pools, and wading pools have been open all summer at locations across the city. While most of these activities are closing on Labour Day itself, some are closing even earlier.
As for spray pads, they’ve been open since Victoria Day weekend, and they’ll all be closing at 8 p.m. on Monday, September 4, 2017. Spray pads are typically open from Monday-Sunday from 10 a.m.-8 p.m. throughout the summer in Brampton.
Here are a few spray pad locations you can visit this weekend: Batsman Park, Cassie Campbell, Chinguacousy Park, and Teramoto Park.
The city’s outdoor pool and the city’s resident beach also close on Labour Day - again, that’s this coming Monday, September 4. Eldorado Park’s outdoor pool is open Monday-Friday from 2-6 p.m., and weekends 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and 2-6 p.m.
The city’s wading pools are on a slightly different schedule. Both of the city’s wading pools are only open until Friday, September 1. At Gage Park, the wading pool is open daily from 11 a.m.-7:30 p.m., while the Balmoral wading pool is open Monday-Friday from 1-5 p.m.
Enjoy this last bit of summer fun, Brampton!
For more info, click here.
- Brampton woman celebrating second lottery win
- What you need to know about Brampton's new mandatory mask bylaw
- Arrest made in connection to series of sexual assaults in Brampton
- Brampton's new campaign to provide free face masks to families
- PHOTOS: Brampton's most and least expensive houses this past month
- Brampton's Splash Pads Are Now Open for the Summer
- Looking for a Way to Cool Off in Brampton this Summer?
- Heat Relief Locations Available, Spray Pad Hours Extended for Unusual Weather in Brampton
- Chinguacousy Park Outdoor Amenities Now Open for the Summer
- Brampton Has Something For Everyone This Summer