Outdoor Pools and Spray Pads Closing Soon in Brampton
Summer is sadly coming to a close, and with that, so are outdoor pools and spray pads. Whether or not you’ve been cooling off at one of Brampton’s pools or spray pads, this weekend is your last chance to head out and enjoy!
Spray pads, outdoor pools, and wading pools have been open all summer at locations across the city. While most of these activities are closing on Labour Day itself, some are closing even earlier.
As for spray pads, they’ve been open since Victoria Day weekend, and they’ll all be closing at 8 p.m. on Monday, September 4, 2017. Spray pads are typically open from Monday-Sunday from 10 a.m.-8 p.m. throughout the summer in Brampton.
Here are a few spray pad locations you can visit this weekend: Batsman Park, Cassie Campbell, Chinguacousy Park, and Teramoto Park.
The city’s outdoor pool and the city’s resident beach also close on Labour Day - again, that’s this coming Monday, September 4. Eldorado Park’s outdoor pool is open Monday-Friday from 2-6 p.m., and weekends 10 a.m.-1 p.m. and 2-6 p.m.
The city’s wading pools are on a slightly different schedule. Both of the city’s wading pools are only open until Friday, September 1. At Gage Park, the wading pool is open daily from 11 a.m.-7:30 p.m., while the Balmoral wading pool is open Monday-Friday from 1-5 p.m.
Enjoy this last bit of summer fun, Brampton!
For more info, click here.
- Police Searching for Robbery Suspect Armed with Knife in Brampton
- Police Investigating "Suspicious" Overnight Fire in Brampton
- New Peel Police Report Reveals Concerning Statistics About Crime In Brampton
- Toronto Raptors Put Out Incredible Video Tribute for the Fans
- Brampton to Host Canada's Largest Cricket Tournament
- Looking for a Way to Cool Off in Brampton this Summer?
- Brampton's Splash Pads Are Now Open for the Summer
- Heat Relief Locations Available, Spray Pad Hours Extended for Unusual Weather in Brampton
- Chinguacousy Park Outdoor Amenities Now Open for the Summer
- Chinguacousy Park Outdoor Amenities Set to Open for the Summer