Over 200 Flights Cancelled at Pearson Airport
If you have a flight booked for later today, you might want to check that it hasn’t been cancelled due to the severely inclement weather.
Toronto Pearson Airport said that the significant snowfall, ice pellets and high winds in southern Ontario today will affect airport operations, leading to cancellations and delays.
If you are travelling, you should confirm your flight status with your airline here.
According to the website, 219 arriving flights are currently cancelled. The website also says that 224 departing flights have been cancelled.
If you have a flight soon, check the website regularly.
- Popular ISP Launches New Cheap TV Service Across Ontario
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- PHOTOS: A Slew Of Luxurious Townhomes Are Under Construction In Brampton
- Police Remind Residents Not to Call 911 on Ice Cream Trucks
- Peel Police 'Can't Believe' They Have to Tell Brampton Residents Not to Car Surf
- Hundreds of Flights Cancelled at Pearson Airport Following Snowstorm
- This is How Many Flights are Cancelled at Toronto Pearson Airport
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport
- Winter Weather Wreaks Havoc on Travellers Flying In and Out of Pearson Airport
- Flights Out of Pearson Airport Could Be Affected By Snow