Over 200 Flights Cancelled at Pearson Airport
If you have a flight booked for later today, you might want to check that it hasn’t been cancelled due to the severely inclement weather.
Toronto Pearson Airport said that the significant snowfall, ice pellets and high winds in southern Ontario today will affect airport operations, leading to cancellations and delays.
If you are travelling, you should confirm your flight status with your airline here.
According to the website, 219 arriving flights are currently cancelled. The website also says that 224 departing flights have been cancelled.
If you have a flight soon, check the website regularly.
- McLaughlin and Ray Lawson closed due to shooting investigation in Brampton
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- Hundreds of Flights Cancelled at Pearson Airport Following Snowstorm
- Weather conditions resulting in flight delays and cancellations at Pearson Airport
- This is How Many Flights are Cancelled at Toronto Pearson Airport
- Multiple flights delayed at Pearson Airport due to snow
- Numerous Flights Cancelled Following Fire at Pearson Airport