Overnight stabbing in Brampton prompts police inviestigation
Peel Regional Police are investigating an overnight stabbing in Brampton.
Emergency crews received the call just after 1:30 a.m. from the area of Southlake Blvd & Palm Tree Rd.
The victim was transported to hospital where they are expected to recover.
Police did not provide information related to suspects or the nature of the incident that led to the stabbing.
- Daycare in Lockdown as shooting leaves man dead in Brampton
- Brampton father celebrating big lotto win
- Province places new restrictions on bars and restaurants, closes all strip clubs
- Brampton remains reasonably-priced for tenants: Report
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 25