PAMA Hosts Free Artists' Workspace Monthly
If you’re an artist or an art lover looking for an open studio to work in for free, the Peel Art Gallery Museum and Archives (PAMA) has you covered on the last Thursday of each month.
PAMA’s Free Artists’ Open Studio took place this month on Thursday May 25, 2017, from 6 p.m.-8:30 p.m.
Artists and art lovers are invited to work in an open studio setting on the last Thursday of each month at PAMA for free.
Participants can work independently, share, or collaborate in a supportive studio environment during the free studio time.
All visual art forms are welcome to the space.
PAMA asks that artists bring their own supplies, and use no solvent based materials.
Free admission for the event is for the studio only.
The studio will be open for free for artists from 6 p.m.-8:30 p.m. on June 22, July 27, and August 24 of this year.
- Brampton father celebrates big lotto win
- COVID-19 screening guidance for schools and child care revised in Ontario
- Brampton man charged in drifting and street racing investigation
- Brampton shooting leads to murder investigation
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 30