Paramedics Attending Crash at Major Intersection in Brampton
Officers, paramedics and emergency services are on scene for a crash this afternoon.
Police got a call for the incident, which happened at Dixie and Bovaird, at 12:52 p.m.
Injuries are unknown at this time.
Traffic restrictions are currently in place, police report.
Residents are advised to avoid the area.
One female has been taken to local hospital as a precaution, police say.
The roadway has been reopened.
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 17
- BREAKING: Social gathering limits to be lowered in Brampton in response to spike in COVID-19 cases
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Brampton issues 63 additional charges for face-covering infractions amid COVID-19 outbreak
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 17