Paramedics Responding After Male Stabbed in Brampton
Officers and paramedics are responding to a stabbing this evening.
Police got a call at 5:49 p.m. for a group of males fighting in the area of Bovaird and Hurontario Street.
The fight led to a stabbing in which one person was cut on the leg, police say.
Paramedics took the victim, a male in his 50s, to local hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Tactical and K9 officers remain on scene for investigation.
Residents should avoid the area.
According to police, the fight was a dispute over a parking spot.
The victim remains in stable condition.
- Woman found in Brampton garage in life-threatening condition
- Police responding to female with knife in Brampton
- 16 year old arrested for homicide of Brampton man
- Patrick Brown responds to video alleging his violation against Brampton’s COVID-19 bylaw
- Toronto strip club employee may have exposed up to 550 to COVID-19: officials