Paramedics Responding After Male Stabbed in Brampton
Officers and paramedics are responding to a stabbing this evening.
Police got a call at 5:49 p.m. for a group of males fighting in the area of Bovaird and Hurontario Street.
The fight led to a stabbing in which one person was cut on the leg, police say.
Paramedics took the victim, a male in his 50s, to local hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Tactical and K9 officers remain on scene for investigation.
Residents should avoid the area.
According to police, the fight was a dispute over a parking spot.
The victim remains in stable condition.
- 5 Rides That Used to Exist at Canada's Wonderland
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- Woman Pronounced Dead Following Domestic Violence Case In Brampton
- Peel Police Investigating Assault Near Plaza In Brampton
- Police Responding to a Reported Shooting in Brampton