Paramedics Responding After Male Stabbed in Brampton
Officers and paramedics are responding to a stabbing this evening.
Police got a call at 5:49 p.m. for a group of males fighting in the area of Bovaird and Hurontario Street.
The fight led to a stabbing in which one person was cut on the leg, police say.
Paramedics took the victim, a male in his 50s, to local hospital with serious but non-life-threatening injuries.
Tactical and K9 officers remain on scene for investigation.
Residents should avoid the area.
According to police, the fight was a dispute over a parking spot.
The victim remains in stable condition.
- Canada issues travel advisory warning for India
- Large fire at Brampton Canadian Tire
- Police called after racism discussions become heated at Peel District School Board meeting
- Police not facing charges after man falls onto highway 407 in Brampton
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton