Paramedics Treating Female Victim in Brampton Residential Fire
A fire has broken out at a Brampton residence this evening.
Police got a call at 5:35 p.m. for a fire in the area of North Park Drive and Maitland Street.
Officers, paramedics, and Brampton Fire are on scene.
Paramedics are currently attending to a female patient with unknown injuries.
Residents should avoid the area for now.
The fire has been extinguished. The victim was taken to a local hospital with minor injuries.
Police remain on scene.
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
- Peel Regional Police investigating carjacking in Brampton
- Canadian government changing stress test rate for mortgages soon
- Ontario looks into licence plate defect weeks after new decals released
- Brampton collision sends man to hospital; closes Steeles Ave