Paramedics Treating Female Victim in Brampton Residential Fire
A fire has broken out at a Brampton residence this evening.
Police got a call at 5:35 p.m. for a fire in the area of North Park Drive and Maitland Street.
Officers, paramedics, and Brampton Fire are on scene.
Paramedics are currently attending to a female patient with unknown injuries.
Residents should avoid the area for now.
The fire has been extinguished. The victim was taken to a local hospital with minor injuries.
Police remain on scene.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Brampton transit making service changes in response to COVID-19