Paramedics Treating Female Victim in Brampton Residential Fire
A fire has broken out at a Brampton residence this evening.
Police got a call at 5:35 p.m. for a fire in the area of North Park Drive and Maitland Street.
Officers, paramedics, and Brampton Fire are on scene.
Paramedics are currently attending to a female patient with unknown injuries.
Residents should avoid the area for now.
The fire has been extinguished. The victim was taken to a local hospital with minor injuries.
Police remain on scene.
- Federal wage subsidy to be extended to December, Trudeau says
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Multiple charges laid for loitering in Brampton
- Professor’s Lake and more to reopen in Brampton this week
- Brampton city council unanimously approves motion to increase road safety