Paramedics Treating Female Victim in Brampton Residential Fire
A fire has broken out at a Brampton residence this evening.
Police got a call at 5:35 p.m. for a fire in the area of North Park Drive and Maitland Street.
Officers, paramedics, and Brampton Fire are on scene.
Paramedics are currently attending to a female patient with unknown injuries.
Residents should avoid the area for now.
The fire has been extinguished. The victim was taken to a local hospital with minor injuries.
Police remain on scene.
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 - September 21
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 21
- Province freezing rent for residential tenants in 2021
- Two Brampton men charged in connection to hit-and-run
- Over 500 drivers charged for having noisy vehicles in Brampton and Mississauga