Paramedics treating pedestrian struck by bus in Brampton
Peel Regional Police and Peel Regional Paramedic Services are investigating a collision involving a coach bus and a pedestrian in Brampton.
The pedestrian, an adult woman, was struck and run over by the bus in the area of Kennedy Road and Queen Street shortly after midnight.
The pedestrian has been transported to a trauma centre, and Kennedy Road is closed northbound at Queen Street. Drivers are advised to find alternative routes.
- Police searching for missing 13-year-old girl from Brampton
- Milton murder victim identified as Brampton teenager
- 112 new cases of COVID-19 reported in Ontario, 25 new cases found in Brampton
- Brampton councillor proposing park name change to honour abolitionists
- Ontario to introduce bill to extend some emergency measures over the next year
- Brampton road closed due to collision involving pedestrian
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton
- Police investigating collision involving pedestrian in Brampton
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Brampton Collision Involving Multiple Vehicles And Pedestrian Results In Road Closure