Paramedics Treating Person Trapped Under Vehicle in Brampton
An injured person is being transported to hospital after being found under a vehicle in Brampton.
Shortly before 5:00 p.m., Peel Paramedics said they were currently resuscitating a patient that was trapped under a vehicle in the Williams Parkway/410 area.
The patient is being transported to local hospital.
UPDATE: Peel police confirmed that the specific area this incident took place was at Lundy’s Lane and Lindridge Avenue.
The incident was described by police as “a non-collision related incident with a vehicle”.
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- BREAKING: AMBER Alert issued for two girls last seen in Kitchener
- Brampton raid part of large fentanyl bust
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 28
- Paramedics on Scene After Vehicle Rollover, Person Trapped Inside
- Person Trapped In Vehicle After Major Collision In Brampton
- PHOTOS: Emergency Services Extract Person From Vehicle After Crash
- One Person Injured Following Vehicle Roll-Over
- Police On Scene For Collision In Brampton Involving Vehicle And Motorcycle