Parking Lot Closure at PAMA
If you’re planning to visit Peel Art Gallery Museum and Archives (PAMA) anytime soon, you should know about this lot closure.
PAMA is currently undergoing some building improvements, and as a result, they’ve announced that the parking lot onsite is closed as of August 8, 2017.
PAMA has advised visitors to take advantage of the nearby one-hour parking at Wellington Street east of Chapel Street, or at local municipal parking lots, such as those on George Street at City Hall, or on John Street.
Not to worry - PAMA will remain open during building improvements!
- Brampton is Officially the Worst Place to Take Your Driving Test in Ontario
- People Warned Not to Eat Enticing Cleaning Product in Brampton and Beyond
- A Weather Statement Has Been Issued for Brampton
- A Popular Golf Club Will be Converted into Brampton's Newest Recreation Centre
- Brampton Ranked Ontario's Most Expensive City for Car Insurance Again