Parking Lot Closure at PAMA
If you’re planning to visit Peel Art Gallery Museum and Archives (PAMA) anytime soon, you should know about this lot closure.
PAMA is currently undergoing some building improvements, and as a result, they’ve announced that the parking lot onsite is closed as of August 8, 2017.
PAMA has advised visitors to take advantage of the nearby one-hour parking at Wellington Street east of Chapel Street, or at local municipal parking lots, such as those on George Street at City Hall, or on John Street.
Not to worry - PAMA will remain open during building improvements!
- Peel Police Asking For Help To Locate Missing 10-Year-Old Boy From Brampton
- A Frightening New Scam is Scaring Brampton Residents into Giving Up Private Information
- Brampton City Council Renames Park To Honour The Death Of Two-Year-Old Boy
- Tim Hortons' Launching Limited-Time Doughnut To Help Cause in Brampton
- Police Respond to Two-Vehicle Collision in Brampton