Parking Lot Closure at PAMA
If you’re planning to visit Peel Art Gallery Museum and Archives (PAMA) anytime soon, you should know about this lot closure.
PAMA is currently undergoing some building improvements, and as a result, they’ve announced that the parking lot onsite is closed as of August 8, 2017.
PAMA has advised visitors to take advantage of the nearby one-hour parking at Wellington Street east of Chapel Street, or at local municipal parking lots, such as those on George Street at City Hall, or on John Street.
Not to worry - PAMA will remain open during building improvements!
- Exciting Christmas Events are Coming to a Huge Entertainment Facility
- Brampton man celebrating his big lottery win
- $25,000 reward offered for conviction of armed robbery suspects in Peel
- Two arrested for selling fake name brand purses in Brampton
- K9 and tactical officers investigating bank robbery in Brampton