Parking Lot Closure at PAMA
If you’re planning to visit Peel Art Gallery Museum and Archives (PAMA) anytime soon, you should know about this lot closure.
PAMA is currently undergoing some building improvements, and as a result, they’ve announced that the parking lot onsite is closed as of August 8, 2017.
PAMA has advised visitors to take advantage of the nearby one-hour parking at Wellington Street east of Chapel Street, or at local municipal parking lots, such as those on George Street at City Hall, or on John Street.
Not to worry - PAMA will remain open during building improvements!
- Riya Rajkumar's Mother Speaks Out After Daughter's Death
- Attempted Child Abduction Under Investigation in Brampton
- Two Schools in Lockdown Following Threatening Phone Calls in Brampton
- More Schools in Hold and Secure After Phone Threat in Brampton
- Massive Amazon Headquarters Now a Possibility for Brampton Again