UPDATE: The 410 Has Re-Opened
The roads are pretty treacherous, so you might want to stay off them if you can.
Shortly after 7:30 p.m., Peel Paramedics announced that the north and southbound 410 is completely closed from the 403 through to Queen.
They’re advising people to please stay home if they can, as roads are in bad shape at the moment.
If you are driving, please exercise extreme caution. If you’re home, you may want to avoid going out for the time being.
UPDATE: The southbound lanes have re-opened
- Second employee at Brampton grocery store tests positive for COVID-19
- No mask, no service? Businesses have the right to require masks on customers
- Military releases disturbing report on alleged abuse in Brampton long-term care home
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- First responders attending to blown transformer in Brampton
- OPP Advising Drivers Of Traffic Hazard On Highway 410 Southbound
- UPDATE: Collision Blocking All Lanes on 410 in Brampton
- All Lanes Blocked On Highway 410 Southbound In Brampton Due To Collision
- Highway 410 and Other Major Roads Closed For a Police Investigation in Brampton
- OPP Advising Drivers Of Traffic Hazard On Highway 410 Southbound In Brampton