Part of 410 Shut Down After Bank Robbery
Part of the 410 has been shut down following a bank robbery.
Police told inbrampton.com that officers were called to a bank robbery in the Dixie Road and Meyerside Drive area at 1:09 p.m.
Weapons were seen, but police cannot yet confirm exactly what types of weapons were observed.
Following the incident, police began pursuing four suspects, all of which are now in custody.
The southbound ramp to the 410 has been shut down while the investigation into the incident continues.
You should avoid the area.
UPDATE: 410 ramp is now open.
Editor’s Note: At the time of publication, it was unclear exactly where the bank was located and we incorrectly identified the city as Brampton rather than Mississauga. We have since corrected the story. We regret the error.
- Mayor Brown raises concerns over banquet hall events and weddings in Brampton
- Grocery store employee in Brampton tests positive for COVID-19
- Peel District schools in Brampton with reported cases of COVID-19 – September 29
- Dufferin-Peel Catholic District schools in Brampton with reported COVID-19 cases – September 29
- House of the Week: $1.6 Mil House with Insta-Worthy Backyard