Part of Major Brampton Road Closed Following Collision
Part of a major road is closed due to a major collision in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that westbound Williams Parkway is closed at Oxtail Lane in Brampton following a crash.
Police are asking residents to avoid the area, as the crash is causing significant delays.
- Charges laid after stolen vehicle causes collision in Brampton
- Seven of the top 10 most rat-infested cities in Ontario in GTHA
- Additional charges laid in fatal Brampton collision that killed mother and three children
- Planning for this transformative Brampton project now underway
- Brampton's mandatory face-covering bylaw to be extended until 2021