Part of Major Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Collision
A pedestrian has sustained serious injuries after being struck by a vehicle at a major intersection near the Brampton border.
Peel police recently announced that a male victim has been taken to a trauma centre following a collision with a vehicle in the Dixie and Derry Road area.
Police say that southbound lanes on Dixie and two eastbound lanes on Derry are closed as a result of the incident.
The Major Collision Bureau is on scene investigating.
Please avoid the area.
- Physical distancing fine issued in Brampton after backyard party
- Ontario extends business closures amid COVID-19 crisis
- Ontario reports over 450 new COVID-19 cases, over 130 cases confirmed in Brampton
- Police lay more than 50 charges against eight Brampton residents in connection to series of thefts
- Second COVID-19 case reported on Brampton transit
- Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton, Victim in Trauma Centre
- Part of Major Roadway Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Crash Closes Major Intersection Near Brampton Border
- Pedestrian seriously injured after being hit by vehicle in Brampton
- Pedestrian Transported To Trauma Centre After Being Struck In Brampton