Part of Major Road Blocked After Truck Takes Down Power Lines in Brampton
A recent collision has taken down power lines in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that officers are on scene following an incident in which hydro lines were downed in the Rutherford Rd. S. and Orenda Rd. area.
Police say a truck knocked the power lines down.
Eastbound Clarence is blocked as a result of the incident.
Expect delays for the next two to three hours.
- Province is Bringing Back Massive Highway Project Going through Brampton
- Indian Snow Woman Making Waves in Brampton
- Police on Scene Investigating Shooting in Brampton
- Ontario Residents Warned to Avoid Certain Types of Lettuce Following Illness Outbreak
- Police Investigating Shooting on the 410 in Brampton
- Male Arrested for Damaging Power Lines and Bridge in Brampton
- Parts of Major Brampton Roads Will be Closed All Night Due to Collision
- Major Road Will Remain Closed Following Dump Truck Crash in Brampton
- Part of Major Road Blocked Following Collision in Brampton
- Strong Winds Cause Power Outage for Over 10,000 Brampton and Mississauga Residents