Part of Major Road Blocked After Truck Takes Down Power Lines in Brampton
A recent collision has taken down power lines in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that officers are on scene following an incident in which hydro lines were downed in the Rutherford Rd. S. and Orenda Rd. area.
Police say a truck knocked the power lines down.
Eastbound Clarence is blocked as a result of the incident.
Expect delays for the next two to three hours.
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- City Council approves plan for Brampton’s last undeveloped area
- Brampton man arrested, two suspects sought for carjacking of mother and three year old daughter
- Ontario reports fewer than 100 new cases of COVID-19 for sixth day in a row
- Brampton man and Mississauga woman charged after motorcycle theft, assault against officer
- Male Arrested for Damaging Power Lines and Bridge in Brampton
- Collision knocks down poles and power lines in Brampton
- Parts of Major Brampton Roads Will be Closed All Night Due to Collision
- Major Road Will Remain Closed Following Dump Truck Crash in Brampton
- Part of Major Road Blocked Following Collision in Brampton