Part of Major Road Blocked Off After Vehicle Hits Tree in Brampton
Part of a major road is blocked following a collision in Brampton.
Peel police say a vehicle has hit a tree in the Main St. and Quarry Edge Dr. area.
Police say a male was driving the vehicle at the time of the crash.
There are no reports on injuries available at this time.
Police say Southbound Main St at Quarry Edge is blocked off.
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- Brampton student selected to earn prestigious award
- Heavy snow warning issued for Brampton
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Brampton
- Police looking for two suspects in connection to a robbery in Brampton