Part of Major Road Closed After Accident in Brampton
A collision has prompted the closure of part of a major road in Brampton.
Peel police recently announced that a collision occurred in the McLaughlin Road and Williams Parkway area in the city.
No injuries have been reported, but southbound McLaughlin has been temporarily shut down.
You might want to avoid the area for now.
- A Huge Food Truck Festival Is Coming To Brampton Soon
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre
- Man Wanted for Multiple Fraud Incidents Targeting Victims in Mississauga and Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil House With Luxurious Bathrooms
- Another Commercial Development Is Coming To Brampton