Part of Major Road Closed Following Collision in Brampton
Part of a major road in Brampton has been closed following a collision.
Peel police recently announced that a crash occurred in the Sandalwood Parkway and Airport Road area. Westbound Sandalwood is closed at the intersection as a result.
Police are advising residents to avoid the area for now.
Collision at Sandalwood Pkwy/Airport Rd, BR— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) March 26, 2017
W/B Sandalwood is closed at the intersection. Avoid the area for now. pic.twitter.com/MwWErJnALu
- Peel Region Reduces Speed Limits On Two Major Roads In Brampton
- GoFundMe Page Set Up for Family Following Double Murder-Suicide In Brampton
- A Brampton-Based Healthcare Project Is Expanding To Other Cities Across Ontario
- Police Looking For Brampton Man Wanted For Numerous Firearm Offences
- Peel Police Asking For Public's Help To Locate Pregnant 34-Year-Old Woman
- Part of Major Brampton Road Closed Following Collision
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Collision in Brampton
- Police Advising Residents to Avoid Area After Brampton Collision
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Collision
- Police Advising Residents to Avoid Major Intersection After Collision in Brampton