Part of Major Road Closed Following Collision in Brampton
Part of a major road in Brampton has been closed following a collision.
Peel police recently announced that a crash occurred in the Sandalwood Parkway and Airport Road area. Westbound Sandalwood is closed at the intersection as a result.
Police are advising residents to avoid the area for now.
Collision at Sandalwood Pkwy/Airport Rd, BR— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) March 26, 2017
W/B Sandalwood is closed at the intersection. Avoid the area for now. pic.twitter.com/MwWErJnALu
- Peel Regional Police investigating suspicious death in Brampton
- Ontario launching automated speed enforcement
- 5 Things You Didn't Know About Woodbine Mohawk Park
- Brampton family seeking public's assistance after cherished Christmas ornaments were accidentally donated
- UPDATE: Police believe suspicious death in Brampton the result of a homicide
- Part of Major Brampton Road Closed Following Collision
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Collision in Brampton
- Police Advising Residents to Avoid Area After Brampton Collision
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Collision
- Police Advising Residents to Avoid Major Intersection After Collision in Brampton