Part of Major Road Closed Following Collision in Brampton
Part of a major road in Brampton has been closed following a collision.
Peel police recently announced that a crash occurred in the Sandalwood Parkway and Airport Road area. Westbound Sandalwood is closed at the intersection as a result.
Police are advising residents to avoid the area for now.
Collision at Sandalwood Pkwy/Airport Rd, BR— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) March 26, 2017
W/B Sandalwood is closed at the intersection. Avoid the area for now. pic.twitter.com/MwWErJnALu
- 120 workers test positive for COVID-19 in outbreak on Ontario farm
- Peel police issue dozens of speeding tickets over two-day period in Brampton
- Doug Ford plans to extend state of emergency in Ontario until June 30
- 404 new COVID-19 cases being reported in Ontario, 2,468 total cases found in Brampton
- The Canadian Accent Has Been Ranked 13th Sexiest Accent In The World
- Part of Major Brampton Road Closed Following Collision
- Police Asking Residents to Avoid Area Following Collision in Brampton
- Police Advising Residents to Avoid Area After Brampton Collision
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Collision
- Police Advising Residents to Avoid Major Intersection After Collision in Brampton