Part of Major Roadway Closed After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
It’s been a stressful morning on Brampton’s roads after a serious of collisions, some involving pedestrians.
Shortly before 9:00 a.m, Police reported that a pedestrian was struck by a vehicle at Queen St. and Drinkwater Rd. The eastbound lanes of Queen have been closed as a result of the accident.
Around 7:00 a.m, police responded to reports of a three car collision in the Hwy 50 and Queen area (thankfully, there were no serious injuries). Shortly before 7:30, police responded to another collision at Bramalea and Steeles that resulted in minor injuries.
Police also reported that a crossing guard was struck by a vehicle at Charolais and Forrester Dr. In that case, the injuries are reported to be minor.
**UPDATE** e/b lanes of Queen St are closed.— Peel Regional Police (@PeelPoliceMedia) November 28, 2016
- A Huge Food Truck Festival Is Coming To Brampton Soon
- Man Wanted for Multiple Fraud Incidents Targeting Victims in Mississauga and Brampton
- House of the Week: $1.7 Mil House With Luxurious Bathrooms
- A Huge Sidewalk Sale is Happening at Heartland Town Centre
- Top 5 Hottest Restaurants in Brampton: August 18 – 24
- Part of Major Intersection Closed After Pedestrian Seriously Injured in Collision
- Collision Involving Police Vehicle Just Reported in Brampton
- Pedestrian Sustains Injuries After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Teen Girl Injured After Being Struck by Vehicle in Brampton
- Police Investigating After Pedestrian Struck by Vehicle in Brampton