Part of Queen Street Closed in Brampton
Heads up to Brampton citizens who are on the road tonight.
Westbound Queen Street at the 410 is currently closed, according to Peel Regional Police.
Police cite several vehicle collisions caused by icy roads as the reason for the closure.
Citizens are advised to avoid the area if possible, and slow down when driving to prevent further collisions.
We’ll keep you posted with updates.
UPDATE: The roadway has been reopened.
- LATEST: Ontario and Brampton COVID-19 numbers as of April 5, 2020
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: Crews on scene for fire at abandoned Brampton residence
- Troops hit the road to prepare for fight against COVID-19
- Application process for emergency benefits for workers begins this morning
- Ontario reports over 4,000 cases of COVID-19, over 200 cases confirmed in Brampton