Part of Queen Street Closed in Brampton
Heads up to Brampton citizens who are on the road tonight.
Westbound Queen Street at the 410 is currently closed, according to Peel Regional Police.
Police cite several vehicle collisions caused by icy roads as the reason for the closure.
Citizens are advised to avoid the area if possible, and slow down when driving to prevent further collisions.
We’ll keep you posted with updates.
UPDATE: The roadway has been reopened.
- PHOTOS: Plane lands without wheel at Pearson Airport
- Peel Regional Police investigating carjacking in Brampton
- Canadian government changing stress test rate for mortgages soon
- Ontario looks into licence plate defect weeks after new decals released
- The longest picket line ever could be coming to the Region of Peel this Friday