Parts of Major Brampton Roads Will be Closed All Night Due to Collision
A morning collision that took down hydro lines in Brampton has prompted road closures that will persist overnight.
Earlier today, Peel police recently announced that officers were on scene following an incident in which hydro lines were downed in the Rutherford Rd. S. and Orenda Rd. area.
Police say a truck knocked the power lines down.
Police say that the area of Rutherford Road North and South at Clarence, including eastbound and westbound Clarence, will be closed throughout the night.
You might want to find alternate routes.
- CAUGHT ON VIDEO: OPP Pulls Over Brampton Driving Instructor Making Illegal U-Turn On Highway
- Police Responding to a Reported Shooting in Brampton
- Brampton Man Celebrating Massive $9 Million Lotto Win
- Massive New Playdium Location Now Open in Brampton
- Multiple Brampton Residents Win Big Lotto Cash Prizes
- Part of Major Road Blocked After Truck Takes Down Power Lines in Brampton
- Male Arrested for Damaging Power Lines and Bridge in Brampton
- Major Road Will Remain Closed Following Dump Truck Crash in Brampton
- Road Closed After Train Collides With Vehicle in Brampton
- Road Closed After Hydro Pole Struck in Brampton