Party With War Aircraft This Weekend
Ever wanted to party with vintage airplanes?
The Great War Flying Museum is holding a “Goggles and Great Times” hangar party this year at the museum at Brampton Airport, at 13691 McLaughlin Road.
The event boasts a live band, ribs for dinner, a silent auction, the same kind of aircraft that flew a century ago at the battle for Vimy Ridge.
The party is on Saturday, June 24, in the evening, so if you’re looking for Saturday night plans, this unique option might be for you.
Tickets are $45.
For more ticket info, click here.
- Special weather statement regarding "significant snowfall" in effect for Brampton
- Scheduled school strikes suspended this week in Brampton
- Police looking for 14 year old girl last seen in Brampton
- Brampton man arrested after catalytic converters cut out from vehicles
- Big Lottery Ticket Win Sold in Brampton