Party With War Aircraft This Weekend
Ever wanted to party with vintage airplanes?
The Great War Flying Museum is holding a “Goggles and Great Times” hangar party this year at the museum at Brampton Airport, at 13691 McLaughlin Road.
The event boasts a live band, ribs for dinner, a silent auction, the same kind of aircraft that flew a century ago at the battle for Vimy Ridge.
The party is on Saturday, June 24, in the evening, so if you’re looking for Saturday night plans, this unique option might be for you.
Tickets are $45.
For more ticket info, click here.
- 5 Stores To Go in the Target Space in Bramalea City Centre
- City Could Shut Down Illegal Basement Apartments in Brampton
- Popular Breakfast Restaurant in Brampton Suddenly Closes
- Man Facing Charges After Loaded Gun Seized During Traffic Stop in Brampton
- PHOTOS: Here's What Brampton's Mega Mall Could Look Like