Party With War Aircraft This Weekend
Ever wanted to party with vintage airplanes?
The Great War Flying Museum is holding a “Goggles and Great Times” hangar party this year at the museum at Brampton Airport, at 13691 McLaughlin Road.
The event boasts a live band, ribs for dinner, a silent auction, the same kind of aircraft that flew a century ago at the battle for Vimy Ridge.
The party is on Saturday, June 24, in the evening, so if you’re looking for Saturday night plans, this unique option might be for you.
Tickets are $45.
For more ticket info, click here.
- Traffic study identifies most dangerous streets in Brampton
- Impaired driver smashes into tree in Brampton
- Popular American chicken joint goes international, opening new locations in Ontario
- House of the Week: $1.4 Mil Bungalow With Incredible Bar
- 460 new COVID-19 cases reported in Ontario, 1,956 total cases found in Brampton