Party With War Aircraft This Weekend
Ever wanted to party with vintage airplanes?
The Great War Flying Museum is holding a “Goggles and Great Times” hangar party this year at the museum at Brampton Airport, at 13691 McLaughlin Road.
The event boasts a live band, ribs for dinner, a silent auction, the same kind of aircraft that flew a century ago at the battle for Vimy Ridge.
The party is on Saturday, June 24, in the evening, so if you’re looking for Saturday night plans, this unique option might be for you.
Tickets are $45.
For more ticket info, click here.
- Driver stopped for going more than double the speed limit in Brampton
- Province confirms route for new highway that will run through Brampton
- Houses in Brampton significantly more expensive than they were just one year ago
- Stormwater charges on this month's water bills now in effect for Brampton residents
- Ottawa sets minimum unemployment rate at 13.1 per cent for EI calculation